DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global CBD-Infused Beverages Market: Focus on Product Type (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic), Industry Analysis (Regulatory Framework, Supply Chain, Patent Analysis, and Investments), and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this market intelligence report the CBD-infused beverages market is expected to reach $1,018.3 million by 2025. Market growth is largely attributed to the increasing legalization of cannabis for medical and recreational purposes. As a result, many alcohol giants are investing a significant amount in the growing trend for cannabis-infused drinks.
CBD-infused food and drinks are setting a new trend in the food and healthcare industries. These nutritious drinks have secured a strong position in the food and beverage industry. Despite the challenges pertaining to the legalization and regulation of CBD products, CBD beverages have witnessed a worldwide adoption due to their benefits. Some of the factors responsible for shaping the CBD beverage industry’s future are changing customer tastes, product innovations, awareness, and acclaim for these beverages.
Increased health concerns, such as depression (about 264 million people suffer as of 2019) and anxiety, have also fuelled the demand for cannabis-based products that have shown positive response in the treatment of conditions. CBD has also become increasingly popular for pain relief, mood-improvement, and relaxation. As a result, people have started consuming CBD-infused drinks in their day-to-day lives, thus boosting the market.
Since CBD is non-psychoactive, it does not intoxicate the consumer, unlike THC. Instead, it is meant to include the wellness benefits of cannabis-plants with no mind-altering impact. CBD experts and users claim that it helps with a wide variety of health problems. According to Harvard Health, CBD benefits is perhaps most visible in the treatment of epilepsy. CBD is particularly useful in alleviating symptoms for those living with Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut syndromes, who do not usually respond to traditional anti-seizure drugs. The FDA has also approved the cannabis-derived medicine, a CBD-based oral solution to help individuals with these types of seizures.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) restrict the sales of CBD beverages, and how likely are they to change for the benefit of the manufacturers?
- How will the market react after the legalization of CBD-infused beverages by the FDA (considering health benefits)?
- What is the process of infusing CBD oil into the beverages?
- What are the patents regarding the CBD oil-infusion into the beverages?
- What are the health benefits associated with CBD products (not particularly beverages but in general, according to research studies conducted in the past)?
- What investments recently happened in the CBD-infused beverages market?
- What is the difference between hemp and cannabis-derived products?
- Which countries have an existing CBD-infused beverages market, and which ones are likely to add to the list in the coming years?
- Which sports authorities have legalized CBD consumption, and what are the limitations?
- What types of CBD products are available in the market?
- What strategies and developments are being undertaken by the key players in the market?
- How can CBD-infused beverages affect other beverage industries?
- What is the supply chain of the CBD-infused beverages market?
- What are the country-wise restrictions regarding the amount of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) contents in CBD beverages?
- What is the regulatory framework being worked upon in the industry?
- Rising Demand and Increasing Legalization of Cannabis
- Health Benefits Associated With CBD-Infused Beverages
- Increasing Acceptance of CBD-Infused Drinks by Consumers and Legalization in Various Sports
- Stringent Regulation and Lengthy Approval Process for CBD Products
- Side-Effects Associated with CBD Consumption
- On-Going Research on the Development and Production of Healthier Cannabis Forms and By-Products
- Impact of COVID-19 on the CBD-Infused Beverages Market
- California Dreamin’
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Daytrip Beverages
- Forest Coffee Trading Co.
- Honeydrop Beverages Inc.
- K-Zen Beverages Inc.
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- New Age Beverages Corporation
- Phivida Holdings Inc.
- Puration Inc.
- The Alkaline Water Company Inc.
- UbU Beverages Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t7ibno
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900