DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “General Transport Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global general transport market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global general transport market is expected to decline from $1842.7 billion in 2019 to $1818.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $2255 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The general transport services market consists of sales of general transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide local general freight trucking. General freight establishments handle a wide variety of commodities, generally palletized and transported in a container or van trailer.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global general transport market, accounting for 42% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 24% of the global general transport market. Africa was the smallest region in the global general transport market.
Courier service providers are now offering on-demand delivery services for faster and efficient delivery of parcels. On-demand delivery provides customers with a flexible option of getting packages delivered at their convenient time and place. This service can also be integrated with point-of-sale systems and eCommerce platforms which enable courier companies to efficiently manage their operations, and thus is a cheaper, faster and more reliable mode of parcel delivery. For instance, UberRUSH is an on-demand courier delivery service operating in New York, Chicago and San Francisco. On-demand delivery service is being widely used for prescription medicine, laundry pickup and delivery, fast food delivery and marijuana delivery. Major on demand delivery service providers include Postmates, Deliv, Sidecar and Amazon Flex in the USA, PiggyBaggy in Finland and Nimber in Norway.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. General Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. General Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. General Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. General Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. General Transport Market Trends And Strategies
8. General Transport Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. General Transport Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global General Transport Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global General Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global General Transport Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. General Transport Market Segmentation
10.1. Global General Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. General Transport Market Segments
11.1. Global Sightseeing Transport & Support Activities For Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Scenic And Sightseeing Transport; Support Activities For Transport
11.2. Global Couriers And Messengers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) – Domestic Couriers; International Couriers
11.3. Global Postal Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) –
12. General Transport Market Metrics
12.1. General Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average General Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- United Parcel Service
- Japan Post Holdings
- Schenker AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pzsgg5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900